Cold Forge can supply your rail anchor needs with products in accordance with AS1085.10.
Our plant has been producing rail anchors for more than 85 years – with over 800 million sold.
- #1 Rail Anchor sold in the world
- Less than 10 incidents of failure in the last 100M produced
- Cost savings and lower cost of ownership
Engineered for Performance
Our anchors are the product of years of laboratory and field research and testing. Real world application in all kinds of environments has driven our anchor design and made it the proven industry standard.
- Exceptional value
- Fast, simple and safe application
- Reduces maintenance intervals
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Solutions for all rail sizes
Quality Assurance Guarantee
Our anchors are manufactured to the exacting quality standards demanded by the leading railroads. Every anchor comes with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. Whether you are a Class I, Short Line Railroad, Industrial Customer or Rail Contractor, these anchors give you an advantage in productivity, safety and cost-savings.
- ISO 9001 certified factory produces anchors that meet or exceed Australian AS1085.10 and AREMA specifications, with consistent shape and quality assuring exact rail fit
- Higher longitudinal holding power, even after re-applications
- Wider strike zone + low profile = less cribbing and safest, easiest installation
- Fully compatible with ALL automatic rail anchor machinery and tooling
- Anchors are available in Standard (STD) and Heavy Duty (HD) weights to address even the most demanding track conditions
- Anchors available in drive-on or spring designs
- Available in ALL rail section sizes
- Available in bulk or bagged packaging
- Shortest lead time and largest capacity in the industry
- Centralised manufacturing location that minimises delivery times
- AAR M1003 Certified manufacturer