What is"personal information"?
What information do we collect?
- The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you engage with the company and how you use the website. The personal information which we collect and hold about you may include your name, role, company name, email address, phone number, credit card details (which are securely processed on receipt by our credit card processor and not stored in any form) and similar details as they relate to your enquiry and/or order.
How we collect your personal information
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into the website, phone, email or in face to face meetings.
Purpose of collection
Access and correction
- Australian Privacy Principle 12 permits you to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances and Australian Privacy Principle 13 alloys you to correct inaccurate personal information subject to certain exceptions If you would like to obtain such access please contact us as set out below.
- If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. All complaints will be considered by Bruce Jones and we may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. We will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you expressly request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, the overseas recipient will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
How to contact us about privacy
- If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us through: email@example.com.